Saturday, April 4, 2009

Real Time


So now I'm up to date. For those of you who are confused by this statement you have to go back a few posts to "the beginning of our blog." The girls are loving spring and being able to run outside. Alli has progressed so much on her swim team that she reminds me of Jolie when she swims. Jolie always had the most beautiful stroke. She is such a help with Taya and gets really excited when I ask her to feed the baby a bottle or get a pacifier. She recently memorized a really long scripture for primary and has been doing well with her reading. She is also learning to draw and is getting pretty good at that too.





Madison has such a great imagination. Sometimes I stand outside the playroom door and listen to her play dollhouse. It's really cute. She loves to push all the furniture out of the way in the living room and dance for hours. Taya likes to sit in her bouncer and watch Madison. Natie bought Madison some shirts from JMU, and from a business trip to Madison, Wisconsin, so now Madison also likes to spot the letter "M" places and ask if it says her name.





Taya smiles all the time. She is so content. At her four month check up the doctor said we have to feed her more often. She said some babies are so good natured that they don't cry when they are hungry, but you have to feed them anyway. Taya is giggling and loves to suck on her hands. She will hold a toy, but doesn't really know what to do with it yet.





I just finished smocking Hailey's blessing dress (which is beautiful), and now I'm working on some dresses for the girls for the summer. My new sewing machine is fabulous, and my projects are turning out well, just a little slowly.


We are looking forward to several Easter Egg Hunts next weekend. Till then...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE your blog, and your adorable little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures!! Oh my goodness, those girls of yours are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how much they've grown. I hope we get to see you more often, once we move out to Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting...

    ReplyDelete