Saturday, September 15, 2012

First Day of Public School

 
I know I never update my blog.  I've always said it is because I am homeschooling.  There is no time to blog when you have two full-time simultaneous jobs (mother and teacher).  I no longer have that excuse.  Alli and Madison have been enrolled in public school for three weeks, so I have plenty of time to blog.  The only problem now is Alli and Madison are away from me for eight hours every day, so what do I blog about?  I miss them so much.  And I miss sitting down to learn with children for several hours every day.  I really loved it.  I intend to bring them back next year.  I can only let go for so long...


                                                     Madison Jane - Second Grade


                                                   Alli Kay - Third Grade


 
 

 
 
It was raining buckets, so we didn't get any outside shots, or any of the bus.  So far they are both having a fabulous time.  Madison is quick to determine any behaviors at home that will not earn us a star on our chart or a point for our table.  We sure do miss our big girls. 
 
 
 
 I only have two babies left...
 


                 And yes, she still counts as a baby. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your kids are SO cute! I love how they look just like little Lonis and Jesses! They are growing up so fast. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their first day of school outfits!!! they are so beautiful i miss them already :(

    ReplyDelete